Grandmother with Crohn&#39s illness died after pharmacy gave her incorrect medicine
A grandmother with Crohn&#39s illness died following a pharmacy wrongly filled her prescription, offering her medication which lowered her blood sugar levels to fatal ranges. Mom-of-3 Dawn Britton fell into a coma and later died following workers at the pharmacy …
Read much more on Every day Mail

Sugary soft drinks could age the physique as considerably as SMOKING, scientists warn
Professionals found the harm fizzy drinks trigger to well being goes beyond producing folks unwanted fat – they also seem to pace up the charge at which cells age. The analysis showed that people who drank the equivalent of two cans of cola a day had DNA alterations of cells&nbsp…
Read a lot more on Day-to-day Mail